Things learned at grocery store today:
1. Apparently I’ve reached a point that I no longer need to be embarrassed of what’s in my cart. Less twinkies and hot pockets, more organic food. I think I might be doing something wrong.
2. I still love Bagle Bites. Sue me.
3. My awkward conversation with an equally awkward bagger revealed that jobs are all basically the same, but in some you get to sit more.
4. Sitting is for the weak. This point seemed like a new concept for awkward bagger.
5. You’re never too old to ride the cart like a scooter into the parking lot. Never.
All in all, this was a productive trip.